Lotion Crafter

I just placed my first order with them for some CME and a few other things. The site said they weren't fullfilling orders until 1/6 and I just got a notice for shipping that it went out today! I can't wait to try it.

Just wanted to add a company with great customer service!

Steph

Yep, and Jen is great, no matter how many times I ask the same dumb question 50 different ways :laugh2:

I think you're gonna like the CME. :yes:

I hope you got a bottle of that WS Shea :rolleyes2 ;)

I know I ordered right after Christmas - saw that the store was supposed to be closed and didn't expect to see anything (other than the standard purchse e-mail) until after the New Year. Lo and behold I got a shipping notification like the day after and my stuff got here on 1/2. I ordered some stuff for making an aftershave balm for my hubby and got some other stuff, too. I really, really like them!

beau's mama, I was contemplating the WS shea, but didn't order it. I may try it the next time. Do you use it in the CME?

Steph

You can if you want, but you only really need the CME with it if you're using fo. I had this grand idea that I could get away w/ just the shea, distilled water & fo...DUH! Nothing to emulsify/modify the fo so it kinda just floated. But the shea & distilled water works just fine if you want an unscented hit of moisture. The CME is actually pretty darn good w/o any extras.

I'm about to come full circle w/ my body spray experiments. I have one more thing to test/play with but it looks like the CME will be back to #1!

I used aloe juice, water, liquid silk, CME and Germaben II. It is still a bit sticky (like it was with my other formulas I tried before CME), so it has to be either the silk or the aloe juice. I may just try mixing up a small amount with just water, CME, fo and perservative to see if it is that. I just wanted to market it as a silky spray, but I have a feeling it might be the silk!

Steph