Poll, I need your help please

Chickie1st

Keeping the 3 gram jars?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Keeping the 3 gram jars?

I LUV your "schtuff" too, Chickie! lol. I do think that the larger sifter jars are much easier to work with, so I voted "no" on your poll.

I used to use bare minerals, but after someone singing your praises on here, I jumped right in and got a 10 gram jar of your silky soft foundation in medium beige. Bare minerals gave me a tingly-burning feeling when I first put it on, but yours doesn't do that to me :D

And, just to let you know - my skin is pretty oily in my tzone and dry on my cheeks and around my jawline. It's all evened out now, and I haven't had a zit in 2 months. LoL. My mom said one day how pretty my skin had become, and i told her I got new makeup, so she tried out some of mine and ordered some too.

I have green eyes - I got some of your emerald sea eyeshadow too, and actually use it as liner with a wet angle brush. It's BEAUTIFUL!!! and really brings out the green in my eyes.

I was going to email you and let you know how much i like my new makeup, but I keep forgetting, so might as well tell you on here, so everybody else can read it too. Good job!!!

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!

I'm so glad that you and your mom are happy with my products! :D If there is something I can improve on, please let me know.

It's posts like this that keep me wanting to continue to develop more products. I made a new Body Shimmer powder that I will post as soon as I get a good picture.

I have now included one 30 gram jar in the kits, I know it's too hard to try to use foundation and brush with a tiny jar.

I will keep the 3 gr jars for those that want samples in a jar instead of the baggy.

Thank you again for the very kind words!