Peaks Plumeria vs CS Plumeria

CatlinPM

I ordered a sample of plumeria from both peaks and cs and I like both of them but they are definitely different. Personally I think I am leaning towards Peaks, but does anyone know what plumeria is supposed to smell like and which one is closer? Any opinions would be appreciated!

I've found that plumeria can vary widely. I got a plumeria from Candles & Supplies that I loved! Ordered plumeria from MMS and it smells like flowery bubble gum. I don't know what plumeria is supposed to smell like either, but see if you can get samples before buying any. These are the only 2 I tried, and I definitely like Candles & Supplies better. Did you check out the scent review board?

I agree, the scent varies. I gauge plumeria against the Bath & Body Works scent -- they kinda made it famous & that's what most people are looking for when they request it. It's been awhile since I've used this scent, so I can't help there, but I'd suggest swinging into BBW to get an idea of what the scent 'should' smell like.

Susan.