OK, so I'm slow...

I'd like to start experimenting with pillars and votives. My local suppliers are JBN and Taylored Concepts. When I read about the waxes, blends, etc... I get so confused. JBN is now only carrying JW 1581 for votives and pillars. Taylored concepts they carry RobNat 1230 Palm, then just taylored votive granulated and taylored pillar granulated. Does anyone have any feedback on these waxes? Any suggestions on a brand or two of wicks to test with first? Believe me, I will have many more questions to follow as I begin my pillar/votive journey. I'm amazed at the candles some of you guys produce.... if only I can do half as well...

Don't know how convenient it is for you to get to Grand Prairie, but I highly recommend Green Leaf. I worked w/ EZ Soy for the last 6 yrs & thought I was happy till I got the GL 70/30. I'm absolutely in love w/ this wax & it's far easier than any soy I've tried. I've always used additives to manipulate the wax so I can also make votives & it still makes a 100% frost-free candle that takes color beautifully. If you REALLY want to work w/ pure soy drop me a line, cause I have over 50lbs & am just down the road!

Susan.