Shorter wick neck for tealights?

Anyone know where I can get HTP41 or LX10 pretabbed wicks with a neck shorter than 6mm? These are the 2 wicks I'd like to use in my tealights but I can only find them with the 6mm necks and I really don't want to have to tab my own. The 6mm necks are too long causing my wicks to fizzle out with about 1/2 the wax remaining.

I have a whole box of LX 10 that I dont know what to use for, didnt think about tealights lol.

Anyway, their website says

"Wick size & type: 2.5" LX-10; sustainer base: 20 mm base x 3 mm neck; Standard 160-degree MP wax coating"

I probably have 500 - 1000 .... not sure lol if you are interested in trying some.

Kathy

Candlewic sell wicks that you can choose the tab, type wick and length. Called Custom wick builder.

Quantity: 500 Wick Length: 1-1/2 inch [usage: Tealights/Floaters] Wick Material: LX Series [LX-10] Sustainer Base: Standard 15 MM Base 3 MM Neck Wax Coating: Super High Melt Point Wax Coating [210 Degrees Fahrenheit Melt Point] Price: $28.00 [2 lbs]I just guessed on the length....