Lotion Crafter Kits

Dana Mae

Has anyone used any of the lotion or butter kits from Lotion Crafter?

I can't bring myself to use a pre-made base, lol, and I'm over whelmed at the variety of butters and oils to make my own lotion and/or body butter.

Any input is appreciated :)

Thanks

Dana

Never tried Lotioncrafter's kits, but Lindsay at Soaper's Workshop can whip up something custom for you at reasonable prices, if it's something unique you'd like. She ships them condensed, so you can control the dilution, and save on shipping too. She's got excellent customer service as well :)

Thanks for the input, but they are closed for the holidays...and honestly if I knew what I wanted to put into it I'd just order those ingredients lol :tongue2:

I would still like the satisfaction of "making" it myself......even if from a kit.

Thanks though I have heard wonderful things about SW and will certainly consider them in the future!:)

Have a great day and thanks again

dana

I have tried their Body Bliss kit (or butter bliss kit? can't remember - LOL!) and it worked just fine. Everyting was portioned correctly except I think tey gave me more Vitamin E and preservative than I needed but the instructions were very good. I would recommend one of their try-it kits!