Perfect Pumpkin in the Frankenstein Container

maryann

Perfect Pumpkin from WYW. Henry recommended this FO in another thread. I HATE this pumpkin... read on... this is so STRONG it gives me a headache and of course it took me awhile to wick (I keep going too small w/ my wicks for some reason lately). My son LUVS it as he luvs pumpkin- kinda weird as he's 11 yrs old and has liked it for 3 years now. PLEASE don't take offense to that Henry as I'm not a pumpkin lover AT ALL, and this is DEAD ON! If you remember that thread you basically (by memory) said I was brave or maybe NUTS :D buying a big bottle of it w/out testing it first (and you were right)

[ATTACH]2332[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458383419_thumb.jpg

OH..... does anyone that uses this exact scent from WYW mix it with anything else?? TIA:) (my nose and stomach thank you in advance too :D )

Alohagirl - Deb posted this pic last month, its from the Dollar Tree, they have approx 4 other cute containers too!

THat is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Does it smell like the vegetable pumpkin, like when you cut into it & start gutting it?

I've learned the hard way, too, about buying an untried FO only to discover I hate it. How do you feel about mango papaya (Peak's)? If you like it, want to talk about a trade or a little sharing?