Need Titanium Dioxide

Flicker

I got this last time thru another soaper and am flat out and needing it. Who has both TD prefer water soluble but oil soluble will do. If they also sell other colorants or mica's for CP I am wanting to test some new ones too! Need black badddddd! lol Any suggestions on a supplier that has great CS and great prices? ;)

I get my TD from Southern Soapers. It is water and oil dispersible.

TKB Trading is mica heaven. Fast shipping as well, I get everything from her in three days and she is clear across the country. Not all micas are created equal. Check to be sure they are suitable for CP soap before buying. Places like Coastal Scents sell low Ph grade- for mineral makeup, not CP.

I did end up ordering from Oregon Trails but have bookmarked and checked out all the other sites you ladies mentioned too.

This soaping is as much an addiction as candles...um more! lol I've been making CP for me for about 8 years and have been selling in the past three. It's amazing all the FUN stuff I can still come up with and find for soap. ;)

I'd never needed black but I am going to try soaping Stonehenge and wanted it gray with black and white swirls...can't do that without a black oxide :)

Thanks for the help! It was very much appreciated :)