B&B Guest Mold from FCS

Crafty1

i did a search and did not return any threads in regards to my question, so here it is

has anyone found or made a knock off of the B&B guest bar set from FCS. i really want one, but can't seem to justify the cost. any help would be appreciated. thanks a million

I've never seen one but I had an order for 30 guest size soaps. I used my log mold then used my misty creek type slab mold to do the cutting. I cut the log in half lengthwise, then cut those into 1/2" pieces. My slab mold was made using a bandsaw for the cut lines and they are just wide enough for the blade so the cuts are perfect every time.

You could do the same thing with several logs at a time.

I've never seen one but I had an order for 30 guest size soaps. I used my log mold then used my misty creek type slab mold to do the cutting. I cut the log in half lengthwise, then cut those into 1/2" pieces. My slab mold was made using a bandsaw for the cut lines and they are just wide enough for the blade so the cuts are perfect every time.

You could do the same thing with several logs at a time.

TY, TY, TY. I am gonna try your way.