acandleco.com tart warmers

I've been dying to post but I've been soo busy. Wanted to let whoever is interested know that I actually went to bellaroma (acandleco.com) in staten island and saw all of the warmers in person. I bought 4 cases of warmers (2 diff styles) and some lighters. I love the one's that I got. Top quality. They are a bit shorter than the ones from yankee but the bowl part is beautiful- deep and large enough for a tart (maybe two).

They have two price ranges- $47 per case and $53. The $53 have each warmer wrapped in bubble paper and packed in beautiful cardboard boxes. The $47 are not packaged. They also tended to be not as deep (the bowl part).

I bought the $53 ones.

I opened all of the boxes to check and not one was broken. The only thing a little off....if there are 4 colors you may not get 12 of each....you may get 10 of one and 14 of another.

If anybody wants to know about a specific one, feel free to pm me.

BTW- I bought them on Fri (4 cases) and I only have 3 cases left. I opened the boxes and put them in bags with 1/2 doz tarts. I'm tired but this is cool.

Eve