Votivo Red Currant

contempori

Hi all,

I'm looking to see if anyone has a definite clue or has invented the wheel before I attempt to!

I hear from two of my local home dec shops that carry Votivo, that they are discontinuing the Room Sprays not only in Red Currant, but also Black Ginger, and a couple others.

I'd like to find out what's in them, or a suitable fake recipe. I really like these scents and it would be nice to find out what the blend is made up of to make my own, or create a variation on it.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Greenleaf has this for the black ginger - Our version of the alluring and captivating scent of Asian spices, Ginger and Polynesian blossoms found in the Votivo Black Ginger® fragrance. Don't know how close it is. I have it and like it. Don't know if they they have the red currant. JS has captivatingly currant and sunkissed currants. Just poured them yesterday. I like the cap currant the best I think. It really smells great. Haven't burned them yet.