Chunks in the fridge?

I have been making a lot of chunk container candles lately and I don't always use all the chunks. I have been using GL 70/30 and KY 50/50 wax so the chunks get very sticky if I leave them out. I have been putting them in a glass container and then into the fridge to keep them crisp and easy to use for the next batch I make. Does anyone know if the cold will do anything to the wax/fo that would affect the integrity of the candle? For example does the cold zap the fo or scent throw and does it make it burn differently? Does anyone else do this? :o

I store all my chunks in 2.5 gallon ziplock bags in my extra fridge I have downstairs by my candle room. Have been doing that for over 2 years and hasn't affected them a bit!

Great...thanks Kymber that is good to know...I haven't had an issue yet but just wanted to see if anyone else does this. I put chunks in the glass container because I know that there is an issue with certain types of plastic leaching the fo from the wax...but I might try the ziplock bags if they are working for you! :wink2: