Best supplier to get labels printed?!

friendlyMOM

I give up on trying to print 2 inch labels and wanted to see if anyone here gets there labels printed professionally, if so where do you go? I have searched a few places but some seem to be really high for just 200 labels :undecided, TIA

I give up to!!! I spent 4 hours yesterday trying every different template available and nope, notta, nothing. I hate labels!!! LOL....

I agree! I have been trying for years to find a professional one I am happy with and can afford the quantity on.

B&B ones are the worst becuase of the ingredients. I just use the waterproof ones right now from Elements Bath & Body and do them myself. :undecided

www.FrontierLabels.com

I worked with Lightning all the way through to the end, and just before they printed them, I canceled. It was the biggest headache of my life and my "salesperson" was rude and condescending.

I found Frontier and IMO, they're cheaper and way BETTER!! Ask for Maryanne (they also have an online quote calculator)

I tried the link, and it went to a website with a search engine.

Is this the correct place?

http://www.frontierlabel.com/

Have any of you considered using a Dymo labeler and printing your own labels? We use a Dymo lablery (LabelWriter 400 Turbo) and it's awesome. I buy my labels from www.labelvalue.com and I've not had any problems at all. I use the Dymo for price labels, SKU's, bar codes, etc for my products (security and personal protection).

Only drawback I guess is that they are all black and white labels so if you are looking for color they Dymo system might not work.

Just my 2 wicks worth :)

~Allen

I use Syracuse label for all of my labels. 25,000 2.50 in circle ,4 color print for I want to say $375.00 if that. You would have to pay for plates but they gave me a break on them. I had my art work done and just forwared it to their designer and they made it work. I have always been happy them.:D

• 3 months later...

I took a long shot and got mine printed by a girl on Ebay. She let me order by the sheet, and it was 2.50 a sheet sooo that would be about 13c a label. I just emailed her my design and she edited it up a little bit and sent me a proof and then she printed them. I was very happy, in fact even now that I have figured out how to get my 2inch labels to print from my computer they are no where near as bright as hers.

Her Ebay name is Designer Label Gal.

I emailed her first and all to make sure they could do it well and they could do what I wanted, and she was really great considering it was Ebay. It was a lot less than Sunshine Labels, which was who I was using before.