Wax adhesion

I am using Cargill C-1 (80% soy and 20% palm) in a 8oz Clear Metro jar from the Jar Store. I am having trouble with the wax adhering to the jar. Some parts are fine and others are terrible. I am pouring the wax at 115 degrees with a room temperature of about 73 degrees and 55% humidity. We own a candle company and this is a new project for a wholesale customer so this is the first time I have poured this wax in these containers. We do a 2oz tin for them and since you can't see the side of the tin, adhesion has not been an issue. I pour the candles in what I call "rounds". Five-3lb pitchers at a time, this will do about 42 to 43 containers. I have seen that preheating the jars is one recommendation but I am not sure how to get that many jars preheated and keep them warm until the wax is at pouring temperature.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:cry2:

I don't make as many candles as you but what I do is I place my jars on a cookie sheet and turn the oven on low. When it hits the low temp, I turn off the oven and place my jars in the oven for a bit. I take them out to get them back down to a cooler temp but not too cool.

One other thing I do, that I didn't see you mention, is place them in the dishwasher and wash them all before using. I store them back in the box upside down so as not to get dust or hairs in them.

Dawn

I use heat lamps to keep my jars warm. I got mine at Menards for I think $7 each plus the heat bulbs. I hung them over my pouring table using a bit of light weight chain that I had around with a hook in the ceiling that way I could adjust the height depending on the room temperature. I have all three plugged into a power strip that way I can turn them all off and on and not have to deal with unplugging them to turn them off (they don't have switches) and I only had to run one extension cord instead of three.

HTH!

Life & Light!

Tish