Certain colours....

Nope, there are none. People refuse to make Canuck colors. It's a curse upon the house! (K, joking aside)

I haven't seen any specific colors for teams unfortunately. I've been searching high and low, but since they can't really measure out, I don't think it's possible.

You'd have to hope that when you advertise the color, they have the exact formula the makers do when they came up with the color. Since someone can take a chip and use it in a 1, 2, 4, 8, 10 oz and so on, getting the color based on size would be tough. Then to think about the additives we all use so differently, it'd probably be a customer service nightmare. :(

ETA: My personal opinion, I bet you could come close with a royal blue and touch of forest green set of chips though.

Nope, there are none. People refuse to make Canuck colors. It's a curse upon the house! (K, joking aside)

I haven't seen any specific colors for teams unfortunately. I've been searching high and low, but since they can't really measure out, I don't think it's possible.

You'd have to hope that when you advertise the color, they have the exact formula the makers do when they came up with the color. Since someone can take a chip and use it in a 1, 2, 4, 8, 10 oz and so on, getting the color based on size would be tough. Then to think about the additives we all use so differently, it'd probably be a customer service nightmare. :(

ETA: My personal opinion, I bet you could come close with a royal blue and touch of forest green set of chips though.

Hey now let's keep it to our hockey thread......(bashing teams)....LOL LOL LOL totally kidding!!!! :D