Is it worth it?

Connie

I have to order fresh floral linen from Just Scents. However I have been doing bears to beat the band and now I need apple cinnamon too. I usually use Natures Garden for this one and was wondering if Just Scents apple cinnamon is just as strong. Would'nt change my candle scents just for this order of bears. Trying to save on shipping.

I have to order fresh floral linen from Just Scents. However I have been doing bears to beat the band and now I need apple cinnamon too. I usually use Natures Garden for this one and was wondering if Just Scents apple cinnamon is just as strong. Would'nt change my candle scents just for this order of bears. Trying to save on shipping.

Why change if you are happy? I've made that costly mistake!!!

I absolutely love Rice Flower and Shea. I decided to get Rice Petals and Shea from NG because I was placing an order. It is good, but doesn't seem as strong as LS. Wish I would have just ordered what I liked in the first place!

I did the same with Gingerbread. I loved the one from Peaks and ordered from somewhere else. Why? Because I happened to be placing an order at that respective company. Twice for that mistake was enough to teach me a lesson! I ordered 16 oz bottles too! I should have tried the samples first to make sure!!!

Costly lessons.

Yep, I know just what you mean. Just hate to order l bottle from one and l bottle from another. Fresh Floral Linen is the only one I use from there. I've had 74 bear orders in the past 2 weeks. Guess I will look and see what else of Natures Garden I can add. Just got my order from there last week too.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...