soapandcandlemolds.com

Just curious if anyone has ever ordered anything for this company. I ordered a couple of silicone molds on 9-17-07 and still haven't received them. I mailed in a check and it has cleared, but still no molds. I have emailed this company many many times and no response. I take that back they responded once to ask my order # but nothing since. I'm so aggravated!! I can't seem to find a phone # for them either. UGH!!!:mad:

WELL! Use to love them! They have great molds. At one point they sent me the wrong mold. I sent it back, and did everything I was told to do. I never heard another thing. No return calls or e-mails, an endless process with them. I finally threatened them with small claims court and a very bad reputation. It took almost a year to get it replaced, but I finally did! Do what Luci said, there are a couple different threads on them. Like I said, there molds are wonderful, but their customer service isn't so great!

OK...After Tons of nasty emails (sent on my part), I finally got a response from a guy named MIke stating that they are working on my molds & sorry for any inconvenience. Will get out within a week. WE'll see!!!! I'm not holding my breathe. LOL I was wondering if the address that I mailed my check to was even a real address, cause it doesn't come up on any address searches. If anyone has a phone number, I would be grateful!!! I'm starting to feel like a stalker!! LOL

Steph

It use to be, 386-860-8445. Good luck though. The mailbox is always full and they don't call back, or e-mail back. It doesn't matter what you do, they won't respond, no matter how many times you try. I'm real surprised you heard anything. Like I said, it took me a year. I didn't hear anything intill someone on the board said threaten with small claims court then the BBB. I wish you luck!