Sell online

Enniob

I have a website through WAHMshoppes. 7 bucks a month! I am very pleased with it! I purchased my custom graphics through Trina Clark Designs. My site looks very professional, I get alot of compliments on it, yet I didn't have to spend a fortune! :) (That's a good thing, because I am the world's biggest tightwad! :rolleyes2 )

I have a website through WAHMshoppes. 7 bucks a month! I am very pleased with it! I purchased my custom graphics through Trina Clark Designs. My site looks very professional, I get alot of compliments on it, yet I didn't have to spend a fortune! :)

(That's a good thing, because I am the world's biggest tightwad! :rolleyes2 )

That is the best thing I have heard all night...:laugh2:

Well I try ebay, and it was too much money... that is the only problem with ebay lots, of fees.

I just do it for fun, on the side, and I actully haven't done much advertisiment.

I'm going to try some of the website that you guys told me, and see how it goes... may be on day when I have some time, I will develop my website...

thanks all for your help...

:yay:

you can also try desighner218 thats who my website thur and she really nice and easy to work with .

hope you best of luck. just click at my link on here and at bottom my website is her wed link or you can go to my links page either one or pm me i'll try to help ya anyway i can.

Etsy can be good and it can be slow it is really all up to you.Like with any online shop YOU have to market yourself. On etsy you can check out the forums and also join one of the street teams. I know once i joined the Texas Etsy Team my sales started coming in from etsy and my website.

Post your shoppe here so i can go and heart ya and check out your wares.

Mine is http://www.sassysoapsnsuch.etsy.com

Add your etsy info to your signature on emails and i bet you will see a difference. Can't wait to see your shoppe.

Forgot one thing else.... There are several online craft shows out there too that is another great and low cost way to get your name and product out there.

Sandi