Raves for Elements Bath and Body

LovelyLathers

I had a problem with UPS bouncing an order from Elements all over the northeast for about 21/2 weeks. Tammy was right on it and worked hard over the past week to get the box and finally it went back to her. She then overnighted to me yesterday as I needed it asap. The communications with Tammy was excellent! She contacted me right away everytime I emailed her with the latest on the box. No only does she have great products but the customer service rocks!

In my opinion, she's a supplier who doesn't get nearly the praise she deserves. She doesn't have a huge range of products, but what she does have is priced competitively, and I can't think of another supplier who can top her customer service.

I wish she carried FO's, but sometimes you're better off just focusing on a few things and doing it right, rather than trying to be all things to all people.

I am hooked on Elements - FAAAAAAST shipping, nearly overnight! Great products and prices.

The sample containers are WONDERFUL!!

Even when her prices sometimes may not be as low as other suppliers, I order from her anyway because she has a great track record. And did I say she ships fast?

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd dig this up. This is a supplier that I, personally, don't hear much about but folks need to know be reminded that she's around.

I placed an order around 2am Wednesday morning. Now, I know this is the Holiday season...USPS is busy, suppliers are busy w/ end of year stuff, everyone is busy. I figured I wouldn't see my order until (hopefully) sometime next week, if I was lucky. Would you believe I got my order today? :yay:

Like Sock mentioned, she doesn't have a huge range of products, but the prices for the small quantities I need are great & well within my budget. And those sampler sized containers...too perfect (for me anyway)! The bottles I received were very inexpensive, but not cheap & flimsy. Perfect when funds are limited. AND, the shipping is straight up on the rocks w/ no chaser...always a HUGE plus in my book! No waiting & wondering...email was sent promptly, so communication gets a :thumbsup: too!

I'll definitely be doing more biz w/ her in 2008.

Boy, it feels so good not to be fussing about a supplier for a change! LOL

I just wanted to add my praise for Elements. I have been buying from them for a couple of years and just really like everything about them. I love the containers they come up with, and the prices are usally very competitive. And fast shipping. I always get an anwer to a question quickly, too. If you haven't seen them, they have the cutest darn little 5 ml plastic jar. We have been putting creme samples in them, dropped them in two fundraiser orders. The reponse has been great, with very little expense. We carry a bunch around with us everywhere we go, and hand them out. They also have a 1 inch clear label that fits perfectly on them. When I had trouble getting the print on them, they were more than willing to take time to help me out.

In a time that at least one of my main suppliers is switching to inferior product, or at least inconsistent quality, and seems to be getting too big for good customer service, Elements is refreshing.

Yes, she is great to work with. I have only ordered once for a liptube co-op and it was great. I will definitely order again when I need some stuff.

She is working on a lip flavor line, so i can't wait to see what she comes up with. I am looking for more exciting flavors than the normal fruits and candy types.

Steph