Southern Soapers Vegan lip balm base

MichelleOH

• 1 year later...

I actually use this base and was about to post asking if anyone knew of any suppliers that sell a base without beeswax. I don't like the other base you can find at elements bath & body or lipbalmtubes.com or oregontrails. It's too thick and feels heavy on the lips.

In answer to your question, I LOVE the vegan base. It goes on really smooth, light and creamy and it feels really silky on the lips. I'm just sad cause right now they're out of it and I can't order more! :(

• 4 months later...

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'healing', but I love the consistency. Really smooth and doesn't feel heavy on the lips. Good coverage and makes my lips feel fabulous.

I'm sad cause they seem to have taken the balm base off their website. I'm in the process of trying to create something on my own. I'll really miss the convenience as well as the wonderful product. But, I have to do something to get more balm - so on to formulating one of my own! :)