Pink Sugar settling at the bottom …

k&g

I purchased a bottle of Pink Sugar from WSP and ‘something’ started to settle at the bottom of the jar – it did not mix in if I shook it. I was going to contact them; however, my 17-year old cat decided he’d get a burst of energy and jump on the shelf where the bottle was sitting and knock it over onto the floor so I’d have shattered glass and oil to clean up when I returned home!! At least he smelled good!:undecided

Anyone else notice this 'stuff' at the bottom of their Pink Sugar purchased from WSP or other suppliers? I'd like to get more from someone but don't want the same thing happening.

TIA

Actually I bought some Pink Sugar from MMS and on their website there is a little warning that some crystalization can happen with that one. Mine add all these crystals at the bottom. I put the bottle with cap open in some hot water and got rid of them that way, then shook the bottle to mix it all. They came back again once cool though. I think it's fairly normal! :)

Melany