Tested Fillmores gingerbread & warm apple pie..

karen lynn

Just wanted to say I tested two scents from Fillmores new oils in pure soy..

GINGERBREAD~ has a very different smell than the rest..Unfortunately I did not get a good hot throw after a two day cure time..Maybe I should have let it cure longer,not sure..However it isn't one I would purchase again..

WARM APPLE PIE~ ordinary apple pie oil,smells good but not one I would reorder..Hot throw is kind of light with a two day cure time in pure soy..Maybe should have also let this one cure a bit longer..

I will stick to them for jar orders as their prices are the best and wonderful customer service always!

There probably are some of the new oils from them that are better than the two I tested..A friend is going to be testing the warm vanilla sugar & pumpkin souffle from them,hopefully she will post her results as well..Karen~

I just received a couple testers from them as well. I got leather & lavender. I am pouring them today so will let you know in 2 or 3 days after cure what I think. I hope the leather works out. I am looking for a true leather that smells like a saddle. I am using C3 so we will see.

We use c-3 and tested some of the scents that we like oob. I have to say I was a little disappointed with the hot throw. We always use scents that throw well after a short cure time. I have tested too many different suppliers, but have most of the time been pleased with MC, Peaks and our new favorite TCS.