Hotter than a 62C?

:) Good evening! Just wondered if a HTP 1312 or a CD 20 burns hotter than a 62C. The 62C doesn't quite clear the corners. The other question, I added coconut stearic at 1 Tbs. per lb. If I cut that out, do you think the 62C would be enough? These are the sq. masons with about 3" diagonal with heavy scents at about 8% and color in CB3 soy. TIA. Beth

Wow, that's a lot of stearic to add to a container. That does harden wax. I tried adding 1/2 tsp. per pound for container to help with sink holes (someone's suggestion). I would say that if you used none or much less the 62 would work. :)

Hi Marilyn! I don't know about regular stearic, but this is from Bluegrass and is made of coconut and they say they use 1-2 Tbsp/lb in their soy, so maybe it really isn't that much. I'm not too sure about all the additives, but most say they help with frosting, throw or burn, so I tried it. Still wondering about the next hotter wick. Thanks. Beth