Our First Trade Show

kandleindulgence

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know we did our first ever trade show in Atlanta. It was America's Mart Fall Gift & Home Furnishings Show. It has taken us 7 years to finally decide to do this. Although, this particular show was rather slow (told by many experienced exhibitors) our company did pretty well.

I ended up signing up 5 wholesale customers, passed out a lot of our information and a few sales reps were interested in representing our product line. So it's exciting to know after all of the hard work and money we have put in it's paying off. We had our web site redesigned and all new banners created, postcards, etc. Lots of $$$$ spent.

Can you believe we were the only company in as temporary exhibitors selling candles? I couldn't believe it!

I received a wealth of information from many of the experienced vendors so even if we didn't do well it was worth attending for the information. I have definitely learned a lot from booth setup, materials important to have and not have, etc. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I hope to be able to answer.

Jameel D. Nolan

Kandle Indulgence Company

www.kandleindulgence.com

info@kandleindulgence.com