Online parties? Help Please....

caradelrae

I haven't done one, yet, but would love to know more about it. The only problem I am having trouble with is shipping. I guess they could just order and have it shipped normally and then the hostess just get a percentage of the sale as usual. Or you could wait until everyone orders and then ship it all at once, but then again, not sure how that works.

The way I have seen others do it is to generate a special code and send out invites with certain dates of when the party will open and close and then forward that to the person throwing the party and she could forward it on to her guests.

Hopefully someone with experience will chime in!

Steph

I do online parties on my site. Click my below and then click "Online Parties" for more information regarding them. Basically, you pay for a spot and then you advertise your company for 30 minutes. I require a prize in order to keep the attendees interested. I find that this is an excellent way to get your company name out, as well as a few sales. I am not sure if you have an affiliate program, but it is has been excellent means of me gaining affiliates. I have also found that people will sign up for my newsletter. All parties are different. For mine, we play games, have drawings, etc. to make the party a little more fun. If you have any more questions, please PM me or email me.