Bert Heavens fo?

valerie6

There are a couple of us who have been dealing with her for well over a year! And I'm sure any one of us will vouch for her. Do not worry about this being an EBay Store - it just means lower overhead for her and she passes the savings on to us. The fact that she is a sweet person is an added plus!

There are a couple of us who have been dealing with her for well over a year! And I'm sure any one of us will vouch for her. Do not worry about this being an EBay Store - it just means lower overhead for her and she passes the savings on to us. The fact that she is a sweet person is an added plus!

She sure is, just in the few emails back and forth to order from her she's very sweet. I wish I had known about her sooner, you all kept her a hidden treasure didn't you? hehehe j/k. I didnt even go through ebay to order, she told me to email her directly. So yeah, if anyone is hesitant about the ebay part, dont be, just use the email address above to talk to her directly. She's very quick to email you back too!