Birthday Chair and Princess Chair

ForHisGlory

Wow they are brilliant.

Can I have a princess one in the Happy birthday style please?

On second thoughts I'd need it in a large size or it would be like Goldilocks all over again...lol.

Sally.

LOL! Thank you Sally. I don't know why my pictures didn't come out brighter.

I sold the Birthday Chair for $100 and the Princess Chair for $80.

I have five more that I'm working on, but they won't be as whimsical. I have some orders for zebra and pink! I'm going to put Drama Queen on the back of the chair. lol!

and you made those with just an old chair? They are beautiful. I might try my hand at making a Princess one for my daughter. Or the drama queen! lol

I buy old chairs from a woman that has a re-sale store. I pay about $5 or $10 each. I just bought five more from her on Friday. Haven't started working on them yet.

I really would have liked to have kept the Birthday Chair. That type of chair is hard to come by.

Went by the Naked Furniture store to see what they had to offer - forget that! They are about $60 to $80 a piece!

I love the princess chair...my 5 year old granddaughter just had her room redone in pink and purple and we call her princess...this would be perfect for her.

Better not show it to her! :smiley2:

I have a lot of people wanting a Princess Chair! Instead of doing soap during the slow season for candles, I'll do the chairs!