Desperately need your help........

Hello Everyone,

My name is Grazia from Angola, IN. I'm a new poster to Candletech and just introduced myself in the off topic forum.

One of your members suggested I post here since she said many of you are customers of Bluegrass Candle Supply.

I'm hoping to find someone that has Sweet Patchouli and Maui Baby available to sell to fill a wholesale order that has been waiting for over two months now. I've been in contact several times with Bluegrass Candle Supply as to when these oils will be back in stock and have been told the owners have been experiencing health issues for over two months. While I'm very sympathetic, the employees are unable to offer a time frame when these oils will be available again, other than that they are "on order".

If I can't get these oils I'm afraid the customer will cancel their order which will cost me $100.00 so you can understand my dilemma. Thankfully, these are the only two scents on backorder for this order, however, I know they're not happy, understandably so.

I'm extremely frustrated as these are best sellers for me, yet are continually unavailable, along with others.

I need at least 8 oz. of Sweet Patchouli and 4 oz. of Maui Baby. If anyone can help me with this I would be MOST grateful!! Please email me at GraziaW57@msn.com if you have these two oils I can buy from you.

Also, I've decided I need to find replacements for these and several of their oils, despite them being wonderful. If any of you have found replacements for the Sweet Patchouli, Maui Baby, Tangy Mulberry, Sugar Plum and Blushing Bride I would be deeply indebted to know where since the Sweet Patchouli especially has been very popular and continually ordered!

Thanks SO much for your consideration!

Ciao, Grazia :D

I would definitely post this in the classified section if I were you with the subject line being "IDSO Sweet Patch & Maui Baby from Bluegrass". You will have a much better chance of getting a reply in that section. By the way, IDSO means "In desperate search of". HTH! :)

I've been in contact several times with Bluegrass Candle Supply as to when these oils will be back in stock and have been told the owners have been experiencing health issues for over two months.

Ciao, Grazia :D

I was told they were on Vacation and didn't know when they would be getting the oils in. Have to say I wish they would sell out to another company so I don't have to do more testing....

I wish I had an answer. They have (had) some wonderful oils. Too bad their customer service stinks. Yes, it would be nice if they'd sell the rights to their oils to someone who could, at the very least, stock them. The owners have hired help in the last couple of years, because they had such poor turnaround times. Why have help if you don't have product?

Thanks to everyone for your posts. I found some Sweet Patchouli from Sharoninky!! Wooohoooo!! :D I'm doing a happy dance!! LOL :whoohoo:

I've tried to find something similar to SP but think I might actually make my own blend and be done with it. I used to have oils duped in similar situations but that company now has a minimum requirement of $250.00 for that scent so that's out of the question, for now at least.

It would be nice if someone were to buy out BG, but I understand if they need to keep it also. I know some of you were told they were on vacation, whereas I was told the owners have been experiencing health issues for the past two months, so who knows whats right.

Anyway, thanks again for your suggestions and posts and Sharon, I do remember the first candle meeting in Ohio! :grin2:

Take care!

Ciao,

Grazia