Winter Blast FO

Groovy Chic

I'm testing some of the Wildfire Creations scents this morning. I use a 50/50 parasoy blend. Winter Blast is already filling the house and I just lit the candle maybe 15 minutes ago. I'm testing this after less than a 24 hour cure, I just poured this yesterday afternoon. Very strong and very wonderful. This is one of those "finally" scents for me. Kind of like Celtic Moonspice was. It doesn't smell like Celtic Moonspice but it has that same type of kick butt throw. Now that I've gone back and ordered more of this one :smiley2: , I thought I would share my find. By the way, Wildfire is the supplier that carries the original Ms. Randy's Vanilla Bean. If you haven't tried that one, add it to your must tries.

It's unique for sure. Not too minty. Here's the description on the website-

An intoxicating blend of vanilla, pine and sweet peppermint sprinkled with subtle notes of eucalyptus, cedar wood and fir needle. A complex scent that is a must have for your fall collection. Flashpoint: 145f Skin Safe

Groovy, this is a big seller for me. I'm actually adding it to a fundraiser I'm doing for a girls' soccer team, their name is Blue Ice and I thought that scent would be a good "signature scent" for their fundraiser. To me, it's like walking into a winter forest.

I have the Fireside but haven't put it in wax yet. Another unique scent and I'll try it soon. Good luck with your fundraiser, Winter Blast will be a good signature scent for them.

The only scent I've tested from Wildfire that didn't throw for me was the Cinnamon Crumb Cake. Too Bad, it smells so darn good out of the bottle. Her Vanilla Essence is another good one. It's a beautiful scent, reminds me of Vanilla Sandalwood with an extra kick to it.