Average Burn vs throw

What is a good burn time for an 8oz smooth jelly jar and a 12.5oz status jar?

I use a 4627/soy blend and 9% FO, and I'm testing wicks. Right now, I'm sticking with the HTP since the mushrooming on the zincs is driving me insane. I do plan on trying some LX and CD wicks as soon as they get here the first of the week. I'm a bit confused as to what is a good average for these jars. On all the wicks I've tested, I get a full mp in about 3-4 hours, but that's as far as I've tested so far.

Using the burn calculator, with the 8oz jars I'm averaging 56 hours using the 104's and 93's, and with the status jars I'm averaging 39 hours with one 104 and 85 hours using one 83.

If I'm getting a good mp, and my times are online with the norm, should I be looking for throw with these wicks next?

Thanks, I'm really confused.

Your jellies are burning at a rate of .114 ounces per hour (based on 6.4 ounces, 56 hours (6.4/56) I shoot for .10 but that's OK. On the other hand, your status jars are burning too fast with the 105, .178 oz per hour and the

83's .1176 oz per hour which is much better.

Here is the formula: Jar volume x .8 = wax weight. So, your 12.5 status jar is 10 ounces of solid wax. If burning at .10 ounce per hour, 10/.10=100 and it would burn for 100 hours.

e