Question about plumeria fo

sherry

My daughter in low loves Plumeria fo in soap and her birthday is up in October. I like to surprise her with a gift pox did anybody ever made soap with it and how is behaven in CP . Please help

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

I've soaped BCN's before. I soaped cooler (90-100) and stirred more than I used the SB which I think helped. It was a fast mover but was not unmanageable. I had all my necessary equipment and additives on hand and was prepared for it to trace quickly. I was able to get 2 colors swirled in. But no matter what, be prepared to move.

PS - my plumeria was from Tony's. I still love the stuff, I just keep it to non soap products. I've got a few disappointed customers who really wanted it in soap. Instead, they usually go with an unscented soap and then use a variety of the Plumeria B&B stuff.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Thanks gals for the responds. I thing am going to make 1 pound log . And print the answers i got so i can follow everything step by step. I got my Plumeria from ND in Canada. And hope ill make it

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: