Wholesale sprays & aluminum bottles

Two questions... At the request of one of my wholesale accnts I am adding my cyclo spray to my wholesale line. How do you handle samples for wholesale accounts? For example at my shows, I have a sample spray bottle for each scent that the customer can try. Do you offer your wholesale accounts a discounted bottle (I would use a label that specifically says "sample" so it could not be sold)? Or just let them handle it themselves, using one of the bottles they purchase as a sample? Or offer it for free and just build it into your cost?

Also, I love the look of the exposed thread sprayer on the alum bottles at SW.

http://store.scent-works.com/4ozbralimbo2.html

I like the imperial style, too. My accnt said she likes them (better than the ones with the black or white spray caps) but was hoping to find 1) two sizes, both 4 and 8oz (SW only has 4), and 2) likes the idea of a cap on top. I explained that these come with a locking ring and cannot be sprayed, but she feels they are "unfinished" without a cap. I don't agree, but hey, she is the customer. I called SW and they were very nice and said that they could possible get the caps, but that it would be pretty expensive compared to the price of the bottles. So, does anyone know of:

1) avenue for the exposed thread aluminum imperial bottles with caps?

2) 8oz aluminum imperial bottles with caps?

3) or just a place where I can find the caps?

4) if 1:30 pm is too early to open a bottle of wine. Oh wait, that one just kind of slipped in there...sorry. :D

As much as I like SW and their prices on these, I promised my wholesale accnt I would look into it.

Thanks for you time!

Try a site called elementalcontainer.com I know they have the bottles and the exposed thread sprayers, but am not sure about the overcaps. You might check McKernan for those, although they will be surplus and there is a minimum purchase but if you find them and they work, you'll have enough overcaps for a long time :D