Question About ECO CB Advanced Soy Wax

Hi all I ahd a question about the Eco CB Advanced wax I have. I just made some wickless candles in 8oz jelly jars. and for some reason I am getting a small sink hole and some cracks in it. I use 1and 1/2 ounce of FO to 1lb of wax. I heated it to 155 and poured at 130 degrees like the directions told me to. Do you all know what could be causing the cracks and holes. Any help would be greatly appricated. Thanks Regina :mad:

Try pouring cooler around 100 degrees & cooling slowly. When I used CBA it usually had a nice smooth top if I did that.

You could always try blasting the top with a heat gun too, that usually sorts problems like that out.

Sally.

Hi Regina,

I have been using this wax for years. I have found that depending on "the weather" you have to adjust your pour temps. I pour around 115 or so, sometimes cooler. And also make sure to stir every few minutes prior to pouring.

HTH

Hi thanks for the advice I tried pouring at 110 and I also stired like you said and the candles came out perfect this time. :yay: Thanks for your help. Regina

Hi Regina,

I have been using this wax for years. I have found that depending on "the weather" you have to adjust your pour temps. I pour around 115 or so, sometimes cooler. And also make sure to stir every few minutes prior to pouring.

HTH

I'm curious how you adjust for the weather. Can you give more details please?