Does anyone have the HP officejet pro L7600 all-in-one printer?

I am going next week to purchase a new printer. I am looking at the HP laser 2600n and the HP Officejet Pro L7600 all-in-one printers. After reading on here about the 2600n I have almost made my mind up to get that one. The L7600 is a decent printer and the ink cost about half of what the ink does for the 2600n and is a much faster printer. The guy at Office Depot said I can bring a sheet of labels in and test both. We have really good printers at work so I will print a labels on white paper and take it to Office Depot and make a copy on both printers to get an idea of what each will look like. Just wanted to see if anyone has the L7600 and how you like it to print labels on and brochures. Thanks.

I purchased the HP Officejet Pro L7580. I went into to Staples and told the guy exactly what I needed it for and after about 1/2 hr. going over the ones that would do what I wanted this is the one he steared me to. He said HP is kind of getting away from manufacturing laser printers so the L7580 was the next best thing. So far I LOVE it...prints super fast the color quality is fantastic and finally after having 3 other printers...I can actually print labels without having to adjust and adjust and adjust margins and such. I've gotten to the point where I print them with an outline on full sheets of label paper and cut them out.