Todays (very brief) OOB JS reviews (mostly berry scents)

Prettyinpink

Berry Sugar cake-smells like an extremly sugary grenadine syrup to my nose.

Delightful berry creme- OOB i can detect tangy berry scents, though knowing these FO's the cream tone will probably come out when it is place in product.

midnight pomengrate- I LOVE THIS, Becky was so nice to include this (forgot if i ordered or not) and i do not know what the BBW smells like but this is a grown up scent i do not know how pomengrate should smell like but his has a diffrent kind of berry. very soft and nice. i will make a few roll ons of this!

raspberry vanilla cream- exactly like the name, it reminds me of those ice popsicles that have cream inside them, OOB this is strong.

strawberry- to my nose OOB this a beautiful powdery strawberry bubblegum

sugar plum berries- a festive berry. it is plums with a sparkling sugary note, i think i will use this to do most of my xmas gifts this year.

i didn't order any vanilla or coffee scents but i think will do that with the next order...Hope these reviews are helping. i buy them for B&B so unfortunatley cannot help with wax...