OOB reviews for some JS scents

Prettyinpink

I'm so excited my order of more than 2 dozen FO's came(such it is international shipping i might as well ordera lot in one go than a little in many goest)

Becky is a super sweet woman, she helped when i was having problems with the cart when another etailer simply quit (we do not have zipcodes so it just makes life harder for some ppl....) Anyway will review all the scents i ordered but i only have one nose so will do six at a time.

Glamour girls-This is beautiful soft but strong. i forgot what this is made of, but to my noses it smells like a GROWN UP sweet grape with a powder undertone. I love it!

Violet Strawberry- Exactly like the name. At first the strawberry is more evident then the violets come out. Sexy in a subtle way and very romantic everytime i take a whiff i remeber old England with the gardens, lovely dresses and chariots.

Powder puff- Forget it if you are looking for a straight baby powder. i can feel the baby powder is somewhere in this scent but the most evident note is a tangy floral if it makes any sense. it is not a bad scent, but i cannot decide if i like it or not yet.

Coconut lavender-Reminds me of beauty saloons and spas. Very very calming and soothing.would be fabulous in B&B, the lavender is there and so is the coconut. Soothing and fresh at the same time.

Cotton candy-Too sweet OOB but i could see it smelling just like pink cotton candy when cut in B&B.

and last but not least

Pixie dust- Lovely sweet and fruity. Smells like a fruit cocktail that has orange and other see through juices as its mainingredients. It nearly reminds me of these packs of squre chewy candies. I think it would be perfect for a childrens line or adults that want a feel good scent(it is uplifting)

Well hiding them away from me for now will review other scents tommorrow but 'hope this helped some!