liquid coconut oil??(that does not say fractioned on the bottle)

I took some advise and went looking for the oils i could find locally, and i found some coconut oil, near the usual tins, but this one was liquid. i read the ingredients and it said 100% coconut oil.

Can i use this in formulas that require fractioned coconut oil, as all i know about FCO is that it does not soldify in room temprature like this one, and has no odor.

TIA

Coconut Oil melts at 76 degrees. If it was warm (it sure has been here!), it could have simply been melted Coconut Oil. If it wasn't, then unless there's something I don't know about Coconut Oil, someone's lying on that label....

It's warm here (all year round), so virgin coconut oil is always liquid at room temperature. The exceptions are in air-conditioned rooms. I have a bottle of virgin coconut oil from Manila that is perfectly clear at room temperature. If I leave the air-conditioner on at night though, it's all cloudy in the morning :D

Easy test would simply be to pop it in the fridge for an hour if you're not sure.