tonys oils

justcountry

:confused: Are they worth the extra money I use 415 soy and need kudzu, which is a great seller for me I had split a bottle with a local soaper, so it is the only tony's I have tried and it was really great, but are they all that good I don't want to buy just one bottle because of the shipping:sad2:

I'm wondering if Tony's oils are really all that good in candles, period? Some have notes that they were tested in candles, but the majority seems not to have been. And their main page says nothing about candles at all. This is the welcome message from it: "Here you will find top quality fragrance oils at the lowest price as well as the most excellent ingredients that we can offer for your lotions, soaps, and bath/beauty products."

On another forum I was reading where several people had given up on trying anything for candles that didn't come from a candle company specifically, so I'm wondering if I want to try/possibly waste the few Tony's oils I have in candles, or if I want to reserve them for b&b only?