I'm stuck any ideas?

Okay so i'm doing an wholesale order which is done to the customers specifications. 2 different sized pillars in 3 scents. he also wants me to do some container candles later in the year. Other than the rough sizes and scents the only other specification he has given me is that they have to be elegant and 'luxury' looking he doesnt want any 'budget looking candles' and is proberly going to gift wrap in plain tissue paper once they have been purchased.

Apart from him being so vague my main problem is that i now need to sort the packaging. I dont have a label at the moment so i want to get it right.

The name of the company is 'melting moments' which he doesnt really like neither coz it reminds him of choclate but its my company name right so he cant really change it can he??

So what do i do just labels around or wrap in cellophane which i didnt really want to do?

Sory i had to vent but this is driving me mad Any suggestions??

You absolutely can NOT have a good wholesale relationship with someone who is vague. I would never have walked away from a meeting with a potential customer with a feeling of any kind of vagueness. You need to know exactly what your customer wants and he needs to know that you are able to provide that for him.

If he is vague I guarantee your problems are just beginning. It's likely he will be dissatisfied with anything you produce if he isn't sure of what he wants or is unable to convey it to you. If he doesn't know what he wants, he needs to spend more time figuring it out, if he DOES know, then he needs to figure out a way to help you understand. You may be able to help him do that, but from what you have said, I have my doubts.

If he doesn't like your business name/label, perhaps he is interested in private label.. which would cost him more money of course, but indeed an option you could present to him if you were so inclined.

My suggestion is to get back with this guy and get it all ironed out before you try to second guess or figure it out on your own.

Good Luck to you. :)

We have another meeting coming up soon and will definatly explain to him how important it is to have as much detail as possible! I really wouldn't have a clue how to sort out the private label! this is only my second wholesale account and the otherone was straight forward they wanted rustic looking chunky candles in berry colours and thats what they got! And were really happy! I think i really do need more info!

I dont have a logo just use 'Melting Moments' in a forte font using a lilac colour so im really open to any suggestions.its something i've been meaning to do for a while but never got round to it too busy playing with wax!

The pillars are 3x2.5'' and 5x4.5'' at mo.Still sorting third one.