No throw from Frost Palm

Is it me...? How long of a cure time does the Frost Palm need compared to the Glass Glow? I just tried some Frost Palm with CS fo and let it cure for 48 hours...I'm not getting a ht throw at all, has anyone else experienced this? The Glass Glow has such nice throw thats why Im really surprised about the frost palm...and I won't even get into the hughe air pockets I get...lol :shocked2:

Have you tried the Palm Tree in the Glow Wax? I have tested the Glow Wax and some other palms (not from CS) and I am like you. The glow wax has an awesome throw, sets up really well but the others did not have a very good hot throw and everytime the candle set up after a burn that other palm would have a few holes in the top each time.

Forgot, haven't tested the frost palm yet.

I use Frost palm. Try a different fo. So far, Palm Tree from CS is the ONLY scent that I have tested that hasn't worked for me at all. Every other fo I've tried has worked great!(Except for Satsuma from JS, that gave a fuel smell).

Don't give up on the frost. It really is nice.

Sorry for the lateness of this post....been in the hospital for the last week.

I use CS frosted palm wax in the 10oz. and 16oz. apothecary jars using 1oz. ppw. or 1/2oz. depending on the fo type. So far I am very pleased with the results. I have experinced a very good cold and an excellent hot throw with the candles that I have tested so far. The palm wax for us so far has a much better scent throw than any soy candle we have tested and will switch over to more palm candles than soy. I really like the palm wax and now am very sold on it versus soy wax.

Mike