Is there a great no-fail lotion recipe out there?

Lifelace

Hi guys! I would really love a great no-fail lotion recipe. I've tried so many recipes and different methods and while I do have a spray lotion and whipped butter I love I can't find a great lotion recipe. I want something with the basic ingredients for now so I can tweak it later. All the ones I've tries are either too watery, or they seperate or they feel waxy and or greasy. It could very well just be me too but I thought I would ask here if anybody has a great one to share? I might go the lotion base route later on but for now I really one to make one from scratch. Any tips??? Thanks!

Melany

Hi! I make a nice lotion using a recipe from thebuyinggroup.com. Look for their body parfait recipe. Easy with their ingredients and it always turns out perfect for me. And looks so pretty in the jar layered with colored jel. HTH Ruby

• 2 weeks later...

I also love the lotion from thebuyinggroup. But, alas, thebuyinggroup is, I guess no longer. I placed an order just a couple of days ago, and tried to go to the site tonight and it is gone. Does anyone know where you can get the liquid polymer. I sure do like the lotion.

cottoncandy new addict:yay: