Wholesale Body Butter

Wicknwax

I have a couple questions first....

One, are you looking for straight butters & oils, or an emulsified type body butter (a very thick lotion, basically)? I can help you with either of these types if you'd like, just PM or e-mail me.

Two, anything whipped won't 'survive' the heat during shipping. Any whipping will need to be done on your end before you put them in the final packaging. Whipped butters are wonderful products to use, but a PITA to ship. The emulsified whipped butters hold up better than the straight butters, but they're still susceptible to 'collapsing' in the heat.

Three, anything you have shipped over will need to be tested and certified by UK labs. While I haven't priced it out myself, I had a potential UK customer price it out for me when we were looking at wholesaling there. From my understanding, each recipe needs to be tested, and then each variation (ie, scent) needs to be tested (at a slightly lesser cost) before it is legal to sell. Any testing done here in the US won't qualify over there. But unfortunately, it's not just as simple as ordering it in and selling it.

If you're still interested, PM me!