Vistaprint/business cards

I know a lot of folks have used vistaprint for uploading their logos etc. I am having a terrible time getting my uploads to go through. It's like you need some advanced know how on editing and what not. I have a simple card that I designed in avery design pro with my logo that looks great but I hate the paper that it is printed on because it's so thin and cheap looking.

Anyone have any tricks for uploading your own design on vistaprint? I have spent close to two hours fooling around on vistaprint. I may just forget this all together and take it to a local printer and have them do it.

Hi,

I've been trying for 3 weeks to upload my own design with vistaprint. I even rang them, but couldn't get much sense!

It just says its too big and I need to re-size it. The only problem is, I use publisher and it tells you what size something is in pixels, the vistaprint site says it has to be something like 5mb (thats from memory so could be wrong).

They keep throwing all these free offers at me, but I can't load the design :(