probleme with colour

hi please if any one can help me i am a beginner ,my candles are changing colour is there anything you use to keep the colour especially with the chunks they always blend in rather than preserving there own colour ?thanks

for what it's worth, I used to make confetti candles back in my paraffin days, and what I did was use small round molds to make the confetti, but I made it with a votive wax, therefore a higher temp wax, and I made them unscented. Once I had a large amount of these confetti balls, I would have a 2-inch piece of thin-walled pipe to place in the center of the 14-ounce apothecary jars I used. I would then fill the outside of the pipe with the confetti, and then pour an over-scented white wax over them. This wax would have a lower melting point than the confetti wax, if I remember correctly, there was about a 50 degree difference between the two waxes. Once this cooled, I would then remove the piece of pipe and pour the heavily scented low-temperature wax in the open center and add the wick, and then top off if desired the entire candle, but most of the time, I let a few of the confetti balls poke up above the wax level.

REASONS WHY I WOULD DO THIS:

1. It seemed to me the fragrance would make the confetti more soluble, and therefore cause the color to bleed into the white wax.

2. I heavily scented the white wax to compensate for the unscented confetti, as when they melted, they would blend into the wax pool and dilute the fragrance, giving you the normal percentage of fragrance load in the wax pool.

I hope this was of some help to you.

Jeff

where i live (in nigeria)there is only one type of wax that is available and i use powder colour than i think that the quality i am using is bad if as you told me that there is no any colour fixative it all depends on the wax and colour any way thanks a lot