Printed Logo and Graphics On Zip Bags

Anyone know of a good company that has reasonable prices for printed zip bags? I ordered these bags and will put a label on them.

4069.jpg

Eventually I would like to have printed bags like these ones, with my logo and graphics.

mia.jpg

Any suggestions will be appreciated :-)

There is a monster there!

Those bags are not just zip bags, they're heat seal bags.

Here is an example of a clear one from WSP 16oz

6201_t.jpg

more sizes, you could use a transparent printed label instead of having them printed up, might get really expensive

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/StoreCategory.aspx?CategoryID=1541&CategoryName=Bags+-+Heat+Seal

These are cute bags, I have some from WSP.

Custom printed would be pricey and the minimums would be astronomical.

I would recommend crystal clear laser labels used with a good quality color laser printer. Much more cost effective, and you can change the label around whenever you choose. If you get 5K in printed bags, and hate them later, you are stuck with them and invested a sizeable amount of money for nothing.

Just my opinion. :grin2:

I'm willing to spend about $1500.00 for bags. I will just add the cost of the bag into my product pricing. I just want a good branded look for my product. thanks for the tips on the clear labels though. I'll definitely look into that.

On another note....

I ordered this Heat Sealer:

mp-12f.jpg

Do you think it will seal the silver zip bags I posted above? I have never used these before.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know of a good company that has reasonable prices for printed zip bags? I ordered these bags and will put a label on them.

4069.jpg

Eventually I would like to have printed bags like these ones, with my logo and graphics.

Any suggestions will be appreciated :-)

You need to take off the picture of the Mia Melts, that is a no-no! You can't have thier pics displayed anywhere!

I am still a distributor of Mia Bella!

You need to take off the picture of the Mia Melts, that is a no-no! You can't have thier pics displayed anywhere!

If a mod wants to remove the pic, feel free to. I didn't know it was bad to post a pic of their bag? I would be happy if people posted pics of my products. It's free advertising. It's not like I was using their images for personal use or anything...

Dang don't be so sensitive. It was not like Tryp was dogging the packaging, product or company - it was just a simple question and the pic was only posted as an example.

Geeez. He just posted a picture of a product he liked! Thanks for giving me more reasons to dislike Snooty Ass Mia Bella. Are you saying no one can post a picture of any other product on a message board?

BTW, he doesn't NEED to do anything you tell him to do! :rolleyes2