ISO not bleeding red/blue dye for soap

Tracey

I made these great confetti soaps for kids and am discovering that my beautiful curls and chunks are becoming whiter and the clear soap becoming a rainbow of the colors I put in the chunks. While they look really kind of neat, I would like to find some non bleeding soap dyes.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Tracey

you are doing MP right?

I use the Mp color soap blocks.. I havent had any bleedeing issues with those even though the website(WSP) states it will migrate in layered soap... so I dont know why it hasnt yet.. my current confetti soap is over 2 months old.. and still looks great.

Thanks for the help

I use liquid dyes from BCN. I have some I made 3 months ago that are just showing signs of it. But some I made only a week ago are doing it already. Not sure if maybe I poured the clear a liitle too warm on this last batch.

I haven't tried the blocks before-where do you get them?

Tracey

Thanks for the help

I use liquid dyes from BCN. I have some I made 3 months ago that are just showing signs of it. But some I made only a week ago are doing it already. Not sure if maybe I poured the clear a liitle too warm on this last batch.

I haven't tried the blocks before-where do you get them?

Tracey

WSP

they make bright clear colors in the clear base and pastels in white base, they have sparkly mica ones as well.