ISO Pillar Candle bands/packaging ideas

Hi!

I finally received a large order for my feather plam wax pillars. Going into a very high end Western decor store. Need to find a really nice way to package them (no shrink wrap though). I was thinking of some kraft bands to go around them. Does anyone know where to find these or have any other ideas for packaging?:confused:

Any help is greatly appreciated and Thanks!

Hi!

I finally received a large order for my feather plam wax pillars. Going into a very high end Western decor store. Need to find a really nice way to package them (no shrink wrap though). I was thinking of some kraft bands to go around them. Does anyone know where to find these or have any other ideas for packaging?:confused:

look at the ad on the right The Box C0-OP they have nice boxes and such. www.boxcoop.com

I was thinking of some kraft bands to go around them. Does anyone know where to find these or have any other ideas for packaging?:confused:

Along the lines of craft bands, what about corrugated cardboard band? Just cut a piece long enough to go around candle + a few more inches. Cut each end half way and slide the ends up into each other to make a band push candle in, kind of like the bands on Starbucks coffee??