FO Supplier & Scents Recommendations for International member?

simplicity

hi hi i'm an international newbie from indonesia, addicted to comforting, cozy, cuddly scents in perfumes,

tarts, candles & home fragrances... but honestly i'm too clueless about fragrance oils & stuffs...

at the moment i'm looking at FOs to make my own HFOs & perfumes. since i'm gonna use these FOs for personal use only, i prefer to order for HIGHEST quality FOs (even at HIGHEST price), rather than AVERAGE quality FOs (even with with LOWEST price)...

as it's an international order, i CANNOT afford ordering from several FO suppliers or testing samplers first, thus i prefer to purchase in BIGGER quantity at once from 1 FO Supplier, coz the shipping + forwarding + handling + import tax painfully costing me sky-high already!

i noticed DAYSTAR, INDIANA CANDLE SUPPLIES, JUST SCENT, SCENT WORKS, NATURE'S GARDEN are among others raved here (and they all have extensive AMAZING scent list!!!), but i thought it won't hurt to post a new thread to ask for your BEST suggestions for FO SUPPLIER & SCENTS RECOMMENDATIONS based on my scents preferences below:

LUV sweet, cozy, comforting, cuddly, snuggly scents, vanilla, marzipan, sugared almonds, foody/bakery

DISLIKE tart/fruity, citrus, floral, musky, powdery, incensey/patchouli/woody scents/blends

looking for BEST FO SUPPLIER & SCENTS RECOMMENDATIONS in the following scents categories below:

*L'Artisan Jour de Fete

*Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum

*Lea St.Barth (but too musky for me)

*LUSH Snowcake

*LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids

*LUSH Schnuggle

*LUSH Sonic Death Monkey

*LUSH American Cream/Shimmy2

*LUSH Sympathy for The Skin

*CleanseYourSoul.com:

Pink Almond Cream (CYS Exclusive)- Pink Sugar blended with almond and marshmallow cream

Pistachio Marshmallow Cream (CYS Exclusive) - Yum! Nutty green pistachios blended with fluffy marshmallow cream

Lemon Almond Poundcake (CYS Exclusive) - Fresh from the oven almond poundcake topped with drizzled lemon frosting

Lemon Marshmallow Cream (CYS Exclusive) Lemon, Marshmallow fluff and Whipped Cream

Let Me Count The Ways - VBN and Marshmallow

Arpeggio (CYS Exclusive) - Nutmeg and Almond blended with whipped cream and a hint of vanilla spice

Carina (CYS Exclusive) - Rich buttercream blended with vanillas, whipped cream and marshmallow

Chocolate Gingerbread (CYS Exclusive) - Gingerbread drenched with creamy chocolate

Lemonade Cotton Candy (CYS Exclusive) - Think of a Lemon Shakeup from the fair, married with a bunch of cotton candy...YUM!

Oatmeal, Milk & Honey – Great comfort scent

Orange Marshmallow Cream (CYS Exclusive) - Blood Orange blended with gooey marshmallows and whipped cream

Pink Brulee (CYS Exclusive)- Amazing blend of Pink Sugar and Creme Brulee

Pink Fairy Frosting (CYS Exclusive) - Named by and created by a CYS customer. Pink Sugar blended with vanilla frosting

Vanilla Bean Noel – Bath & Body Works dupe (but better!) Delicious vanilla w/ caramel

Vanilla Frosted Grahams – Graham crackers iced with vanilla frosting

Vanilla Frosting – Sweet, delicious vanilla icing scent

Vanilla Wafer – Like a ‘Nilla wafer cookie

Vanilla Wafer Bread(CYS Exclusive) - The perfect vanilla bread! Warm and comforting

Violet Sugar Cake (CYS Exclusive) - Angel Food cake topped with violet infused sugar

thank you very much everyone for your kindest recs & thoughts :bliss: