Okie CandleMakers?

Hello,

For all you Oklahoma Candle Makers, where do you get your supplies? I live in Broken Arrow and the only one I found close enought to drive to is ScenturyCandle. I went there over the weekend and Connie is such a sweetheart, but there are some items that I am wanting to try that she does not carry, so I was wondering where else I can get some of my supplies without having to pay a fortune on shipping :confused:

The only other place close by that I know of is LoneStar in TX. Any reviews on LoneStar? or any other candle supply company in or surrounding OK?

Thanks,

Bobbie

www.ShoogieDesignz.com

Designer Websites, Boutiques & More for the work at home mom and small business owner!

I'm not sure where Broken Arrow is (do love the name, though), but you have Oklahoma Fragrance Supply. I've never tried them, but they have an affiliation w/ Flicker's Fragrance & that's a great supplier.

Susan.

Borken Arrow is just outside of Tulsa which I'm sure you've heard of.

Bobbie, I use Lonestar for some supplies and have never had a problem. I generally get my supplies from them the day after they are shipped! I also have used candlesoylutions.com in Muskogee and Peaks in Colorado and even BCN's shipping hasn't been to bad for me in northwest Oklahoma. HTH

Boy do I know what you mean... This is something I have struggled with for some time, in that I have looked for a well established supplier. Looks like a few I can check into here already. I tend to just bite the bullet and order from CS. I enjoy their consistency, and sometime the price tag for quality is lofty. OKCandleSupply.com's website seems rather vague, and this just doesn't encourage me to shop there. Naturally it's late, and I can't call. Oklahoma Fragrance Supply requires a minimum of 25# purchases per FO, and their sister store Flickers is in Indiana.

I love doing business with Connie at Scentury as well, she has always been such a help to me with the small biz dilemmas I run into. You might let her know of your plight, and she may be able to help you beyond the norm.

I would also like to thank you folks for your input, so I can try out some of these OK suppliers, and continue the perennial experimentation...