Starting My Revolt!!!

beck180

I posted this on a nother thread and thought it would be more appropriate here, sorry...but this is really getting under my skin!

I know it is against the laws of the universe to use trademarked or copyright names such as alot of Victoria Secret and many others, does this apply to other names as well such as a name that might be associated with someone else? such as say for instance the Dr. Feelgood fragrance that is readily available?

It sure seems that this line is getting very blurry and this name game is getting out of hand! Where does it stop pretty soon we won't be allowed to use anything anymore. Some people are just so petty when it comes to this (sorry Tom..don't sue me for that :highfive: ) I'm surprised the name "Candles" was never trademarked and considered illegal to use.

I mean this has to stop somewhere, right?

Just wondering if this botheres you as much as it does me...

:confused:

Yep, I fully agree that the trademarking of certain common names is out of control. If you do a search, there was a thread about this, and people were talking about writing to the committee that oversees trademarking and copywriting. Write a letter!!